Monday, November 01, 2004

Why Are'nt They Responding

My biggest problem nowadays in terms of LEadership is this one Choking Line
"Why are'nt They Responding to me?"

Its not that they wouldnt do the things i asked them to
But its because theyre (still) not working the way i wanted them to

I led by giving examples. I try not to give em bad examples and even if i did i always give hem examples on how mistakes are suppose to be taken care of
I led by giving them motivations, i gave em targets, finishlines, victories
I led by giving them chances to Lead their own team, Let them be Responsible
I led by giving them chances to expand them self, to push their selves to their own limit
I led by giving them their Rights and Obligations, and making them know that
I led by being Democratic, i was never Ruling
I led by being Strict, i was always consistent.
I led by always giving displays of such positive poise. I always showed them hopes
I led by telling them that i too have such high hopes on them. That they would be carved as the very best personalities one can ever find
I led by trying to be the best. I led by showing them, that winning is ours as long as we belive in it, and work for it

But What was the Response?

They perform at their lowest level of performance

They were Being Rude to People
They were NOT paying attention at their work
They were always repeating the same mistake
Again and again and again.
ANd its FRUSTRATING
They DIDNT learn from the mistakes happened in the past
They Didnt have the Drive to succeed
They didnt have that sense of URgency
They didnt have that sense of Belonging
They didnt have that sense to analyze problems and recycled it to an answer.

And what are their ages?
Theyre not even 25 yrs old!

Where did I go wrong?
I did almost anything i can do
I even gave em Punishments
And lots of em if i may add
But nuthing seems to did any good

Where did i go wrong?

Where should i go to get answers?
Who know my Work ?
Who was once a GREAT leader?

Where should i get answers?






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home